Monday, January 7, 2013

the best of warrior


a guest post by @downeypants
____________________

We don't want to flirt with disaster / On your ass we'll pounce like a panther / Cut the bullshit / Out with a dagger / With a dagger / With a dagger (Warrior)

It's pretty obvious / that you've got a crush / That magic in your pants / It's making me blush (Die Young)

Come gimme some of that yum like a lollipop (C'mon)

Feeling like a saber-toothed tiger/ Sipping on a warm Budweiser (C'mon)

Can I hit you later? / ‘Cause it’s my jam / Rollin’ in my beat up / Gold Trans Am (Thinking of You)

I’m over it / So suck my dick (Thinking of You)

So I got your message / Are you having fun / With your fugly girlfriend? / I’ve moved on (Thinking of You)

Your homegirl hatin' / I say who she? (Crazy Kids)

It's Ke$ha in the casa / They be let-lets make it loco! (Crazy Kids)

Drinking wine on the cement / Outside 7-11. (Only Wanna Dance With You)

Put your motherfuckin' phones up / Light ‘em up, oh yeah. (All That Matters)

This song makes me wanna have sex in my car (Gold Trans Am)

No comments:

Post a Comment