Thursday, January 3, 2013

the best of red

"Once upon a time / A few mistakes ago" (I Knew You Were Trouble)

"Took a deep breath in the mirror / He didn't like it when I wore high heels / But I do" (Begin Again)

"I've been spending the last eight months thinking all love ever does is break and burn and end / But on a Wednesday in a cafe / I watched it begin again" (Begin Again)

"We're happy, free, confused, and lonely at the same time" (22)

"Hey, you called me up again just to break me like a promise / So casually cruel in the name of being honest" (All Too Well)

"Well I guess we fell apart in the usual way / And the story's got dust on every page" (Holy Ground)

"I just like hanging out with you all the time" (Stay Stay Stay)

"Loving him is like driving a new Maserati down a dead end street / Faster than the wind / Passionate as sin / Ended so suddenly" (Red)

"Words, how little they mean / When you're a little too late" (Sad Beautiful Tragic)

"And we walk down the block to my car / And I almost brought him up / But you start to talk about the movies that your family watches / Every single Christmas / And I want to talk about that" (Begin Again)

No comments:

Post a Comment